Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sposa


It just occurred to me that I have shared with you my grandchildren, dog, Father and Father-in-law but not the most important person in my life. She inherited a certain stubbornness and cynicism but she loves to laugh and has so wonderful a smile. Here, she just seems completely happy and comfortable. It's one of my favorite images of her. I just recently unearthed it while sorting through some of my thousands of slides. Yes, film, remember that? Her given name is Mary Kathryn but is known by all as, "Kath". To me, she is my partner and the love of my life.

1 comment:

LaurieASK said...

I came back to this image, in spite of the mutant veggies, to look again on the laughter and joy you have captured in this image of the woman you love. It is a lucky man who has a partner that is this beautiful.