Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Think You Can See Clearly Now

OK, the response to the previous post was very entertaining.  The vast majority of the comments were positive and complimentary.  There were however, a few purist that chastised me for the extreme softness of the image and their inability to imagine what my friend might look like otherwise.  I did, if you remember explain why I took the direction that I took.


So, in an effort to make everyone happy, here is the "Bets" in her more natural form. Sure, someone is gonna say, you still added a blur to this image.  Aha, wrong.  I used a tool that controls tonal contrast and it's amazing.


Enough of the tech talk.  Please enjoy.

BTW, if any of you aficionados' of blogspot know this answer, please let me know. That last post has shifted colors considerably since I first posted it and I've noticed this before.  Cause and fix?

1 comment:

LaurieASK said...

Between the two postings I prefer the former one- the laughter and joy describe her in ways that a more straight forward protrait could not- perhaps the important thing is not how she looks but who she is- and I think the her beauty shines through best in the first image