Monday, April 19, 2010

I must be dreaming

I must have been dreaming but I went out this weekend to shoot schtuff and I think I may have be kidnapped and taken aboard a space ship of some kind.  I don't remember much but this morning I found this image on the last frame of a memory card. Still that doesn't explain the tiny autographed photo of Sonja Henie pinned to my T-Shirt?

OK, it's a silly little story but I had nothing else to say about this shot that I spotted a couple of months ago.  I finally found the right time to shoot it and this is the results.

3 comments:

James Pannabecker said...

We wondered how you and your strange friend got here (Virginia) and back home (Missouri) so fast.

Jerry Tovo said...

It's still all kinda fuzzy to me.

LaurieASK said...

I am less worried about abduction than I am about the time warp you entered where people actually knows who Sonja Henie is