Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blown Assignment


Not the bubbles again. Well, yeah! I'm milking this baby. Actually I'm fascinated. Aside from the bubble caught bursting, I wasn't technically content with the previous effort. This got much easier with a second pair of hands and a masterful puffer. Trying to blow the bubbles, focus and capture them from a remote release was much more difficult than I anticipated. There turns out to be so many options that this could become a book. A book that some fried mind might find as entertaining as I.
I started with the white BG and changed to the black but then I became enamored with the spit between the two. Start rotating them and it becomes an exercise in proper orientation.
Then I tried stacking them. Don't think that didn't take a while.
The distortions became equally fascinating.
Simplicity

The FamilyI couldn't resist the concept of greyscale or black and white. Little Jewels.Totally Saturated, equal time, ya know.Enough for now, I have work to do. Check back later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the "spit" image... good one... Like these...

Jerry Tovo said...

Spit????
Thanks, I guess.