Tuesday, July 7, 2009

8 Buck Rogers

Some months back I ran an image of young boy adrift in a sea of globes. That was from the City Museum of Saint Louis, the same facility let's you wander through the bowels of the building in what might best be described as from the era of Buck Rogers or Flash Gordan. This was shot with hardly any light. The weird thing is, when you are actually down there, you lose your orientation and they have done all they can to exacerbate that lost feeling, with hallways that just end and stairs to nowhere. Very freaky and frankly I found myself a bit panicked after a while.

2 comments:

ryan walters said...

Very arresting visual components. I particularly enjoy your composition and the soft focus. Great color palette with the blues and subtle greens just peaking through, as well!

Jerry Tovo said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about. Seriously, thanks.