Friday, June 12, 2009

Call the Chamber

For many years my wife and I would take a late winter vacation somewhere warmer. It got to the point where it was no longer laughable. It seemed like without fail when we reached our destination they would have unseasonably bad weather. We joked that we we should contact the chamber of commerce of well known sunny destinations and threaten to come there if they didn't send us money. This is an image I shot on a trip to the east coast of Florida a couple of years ago. I call it a faux HDR image. I took the only exposure I had, ran it through Bridge one time creating an under exposure and the next time creating an overexposure. I then ran the 3 exposures through the HDR software and "Viola" it didn't turn out half bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're correct sir....not bad, not too bad at all. Maybe you could develop your own HDR processing program....instead of using the "weak" Photoshop tool or Photomatix and call it Tovotix!!