Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Double Click



Here is an image I shot yesterday that I am totally fond of. It incorporates the technique that I so often espoused and it is my studio building. I've done something here that I don't normally do, in that, it's posted in a higher rez and size. I did this so that if you double click on the image, it will open larger so that you can fully appreciate the visual. Had I not done this, no one would have given it a second thought. Please be reminded these images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice image.....I like the HDR processing. What's with the white car in the lower right hand?? It's distracting. Reproducible is spelled incorrectly.

Jerry Tovo said...

Thanks very much for the catch on the spelling. I'm surprized the spellchick didn't cach it.

I really don't mind the white car. I think it brings a bit of balance to the image.