Friday, February 13, 2009

Red Trees and a speeding ticket

Back in the prime fall days of 08, I knew the maples in front of our world famous Art Museum would be spectacular. So I planned that photo adventure to take place while the sun was still on the front of the building. Math isn't my strong suite but after a little thought and research I calculated that the window of opportunity would be just past 8am and not lasting much longer. A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I was asked to stop my car by one of the local gendarmes. Seems as though I was going 41 miles per hour.
Hmm, no one in the park at that time except me and the police car. 41 miles per hour?? Arriving just a bit late, it was, as I expected, fabulous. I did indeed shoot many HDR's that day and they are amazing.

No comments: