Friday, December 12, 2008

WOW



So, I'm sitting in my usual seat here at Nadoz Euro Deli and I see this incredible woman a couple of tables away. Holy mackerel, I think, she must be somebody very important. Well, she is. Marjorie Hoeltzel is an artist and wonderfully vibrant person. Soon to be 88 years of age, she makes me feel like a sissy when it comes to clarity and youthfulness. Much like the "General" from an earlier post, she is a serious portrait photographers dream. Thank you Marjorie for allowing me to show off a little bit._______I've added Marjorie's choice (top) soon to be hanging in a prominent place in the family archives.

2 comments:

Jody Feldman said...

stunning

Anonymous said...

It is so refreshing to spend some (cyber)time with an artist who is really exploring and growing. Nice work Mon! Your 88 year old artist is a stunning work - nice eye for the good subjects!