Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back Again and More Beautiful Than Ever


Many post back you may remember my contemporary Mona Lisa, titled "Sister Act". And even further back a post entitled "Red Gown". This year it's Erin's turn at the red gown and what a lovely photograph she makes. I'd like to make a living doing regular glamour portraits of this family. Part of the test of this image was to keep the look similar to the shot I did a year ago, that of her sister, Jordan. There's still some tweaking to do on that front but I really believe the content itself is extremely worthwhile. In an effort to help visualize this lovely, I've added a closer version. So many times I won't post an image because the size limitation of the blog keeps the impact to a minimum. As in this case, the original has the overall feel of the composition but starves for the lack of detail in her innocence.

No comments: