Friday, June 20, 2008

Again in the hood, a drive by shooting



In keeping with the theme of my neighborhood and on the way to the studio, I had an opportunity to grab, literally, a couple of frames of the new Saint Louis University Medical Building just down the road a piece. I'm bad for this. I'll see something and rather than get out the tripod or take any time at all, I'll roll down the window and shoot as many angles as permitted from the car. I always promise myself that I'll go back later and do it right. My bad. I do however like this one and I think the Marketing folks at SLU will want access to it as it features the new building and in the back right is the old hospital facility.

3 comments:

JWNagel said...

What a great shot! I think you like the car window because it provides an angle closer to the ground. I've been using the waist level finder on my camera for the same reason.

Jerry Tovo said...

Being closer to the ground is getting harder and harder for me these days but I know what you mean. Most people think everything I shoot could be consider an aerial view.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.