Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I still know how to catch the Chick's eye.



















We visited some dear friends on their farm over the weekend, and it reminded me of this image I shot the first time we visited them. My mom was raised on a farm and I'm certain I have a lot of that in my blood. I once thought the ideal job would be to live in a small farm community, teach basic photography and coach the JV basketball team, all the while shooting to my hearts content in my barn converted to a small studio. Come to think of it, maybe I still do. I keep a mental log of many rural architectural scenes I want to capture some day. It all seems so peaceful and simple.

2 comments:

kseelman said...

Chickens from Parkland?

kseelman

kpannabecker and jpannabecker said...

You can come shoot my chickens anytime you want. You're the first person I've ever said that to.