Friday, April 29, 2011

and Last but Not Least


Finally, the guilt is being lifted from my shoulders.  This is Steve Hoke and he is the last of the portraits I shot on location last summer.  Steve is the musical partner of David Eakin, seen in the previous post.


I am ashamed on two counts. 


One, it took me sooo long to finish out this project and that's just bad form and unprofessional, but it has happened more than I care to mention.  No sooner do I launch into a personal project and the phone begins to ring with real jobs. 


Two, it's been such a while, I don't have a great recollection of Steve and his life story. Unforgivable. 


Having said that, look at this face and tell me what you see.  I have already hinted that he is musician.  What else might you discern from this face?


Thank you to all those who have helped in this project, I truly appreciate it and Sallie, I'll give you plenty of notice the next time so we can sit down and have dinner with Sally Mann.

2 comments:

James Pannabecker said...

Our phone's been ringing off the hook with requests for appointments. What should I tell them?

Jerry Tovo said...

Call my people. They will handle all the request.